03 February 2011

the boat show....

We took the boys to the boat show yesterday. NOT because we are actually in the market for a boat, rather just for fun. It's crazy cold outside these days, and its a good chance for the boys to walk around, crawl in & out of boats, pretend they are sailing far away...and also....to get a bunch of free junk.

We now are the proud owners of a grundle of key chains that float!!!
 this was the first boat that the boys crawled into....a tiny little tug-boat. so cute!!
i think they need one in their playroom!!!


Here the boys are talking to the Army Corps of Engineers....and winning free stuff....like a camoflauge coolee. My boys know that their mother does not approve of camoflauge...so they took great joy in picking out their prize!! I decided that I couldn't turn them down, since they had to answer really hard questions about "saving people who are drowning" in order to win. The sign said, "spin wheel for a free prize!!" It said nothing about then having to answer difficult questions!

They look good in a boat!!!


 Oh yes! I forgot to mention the boys' fascination with all of the fake food that is on display on the "fancier" boats.
 . . . sitting on the deck of a pontoon boat.

In this picture Colin was pretending that his hand was a jet-ski. He said he preferred to do that, than to hold onto the handles and "play like he was riding a jet-ski", I really like how his brain works.

. . .cuteness

There is SO much going on in this picture.....I don't even know where to start. I think I would be remiss, if I didn't call attention to the elephant fountain in the background, let alone the floaty star around Colin's neck as his life jacket! :)

...bon voyage!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally updated the link to your new blog! Love your pics, as always. Your new pupppy is sooo cute! I'd love to get a puppy someday, when life circumstances make it more practical. And the difference between the twins is the little mole . . . ? Glad you are all well and enjoying life to the full. Oh, and I like the music you have on your blog!! Very nice.