30 January 2011

our latest addition!


The boys are adjusting to life with a puppy. They have really been asking & asking for a puppy. So, on Friday while the boys were at school, Lance & I went looking. We had no real intention, I should say that I had no real intention to get a dog that day, but Lance is a sucker!!! We stumbled across this little pup at the shop where we found our current cat, Jake. We don't know exactly what she is, although the pet store says she is most likely a Queensland Blue Heeler/border Collie mix. They are certain that the mom was a full Blue Heeler....and the dad? Well, who really knows? I think the puppy is going to train the boys to be REALLY efficient at picking up their toys! So much for mom and dad trying all these years! Thus far we've had only one Lego man casualty!
Pepper is going to whip these boys into shape!!!

And since, I find it difficult to AND quite excessive to devote an ENTIRE post to a dog....I shall include a couple of pics of the boys.
The main stars of this blog!
* * *
 The boys LOVE swinging!
I am so glad we have such a great swing set in our back yard.
Our huge ponderosas are spaced perfectly for a sturdy sturdy swing set!!!

For the record....the boys really wanted to name her CLARK.


 Don't you.....just love this little face??

No comments: